Articles for July/August 2017
- Spotting Fake – Best Practices for Authenticating Trustworthy News Sources
- You Don’t Need AI Or Robot Lawyers To Automate Your Law Firm
- Why Knowledge Management Is A Misnomer
- Even When Big Data Favors Your Clients, Doesn’t Mean You’ll Sleep at Night
- The Confusion Of Legal Education
- The Library of Congress opened its catalogs to the world. Here’s why it matters.
- Google News’s new look sucks. Please let us revert if we want.
- The Real “Black Box” Dilemma of Legacy Legal Research Tools
- The Last Mile of Contracts: Why Human Teams Are Still Essential
LLRX Continuing Education Links – updated regularly
- The Law Via the Internet Conference, Rutgers Law School, Newark, New Jersey, 20-21 October 2017
- AALL Washington eBulletin / July 2017
- ALA Free webinar seeks to help libraries launch services for immigrants
- ALA New eCourse: Using Apps to Manage Information and Stay Organized
- CALI Distance Learning in Legal Education: Design, Delivery and Recommended Practices
- LLSDC – Directory of Federal Law Libraries in the D.C. Metropolitan Area (2008-2017, 38 p. – PDF) (Update)
LLRX.com® – the free web journal on law, technology and research for Librarians, Lawyers, Researchers, Academics, and Journalists.