Articles for May/June/July 2017
- Google News’s new look sucks. Please let us revert if we want.
- The Real “Black Box” Dilemma of Legacy Legal Research Tools
- The Last Mile of Contracts: Why Human Teams Are Still Essential
- A 360 View: Essential Steps for a Successful Next-Gen Online Catalog Upgrade (Part 2 – Implementation)
- A young Web, a murderer online, early e-bookstores, censorship battles and more: ‘NetWorld’ book now free via PG
- A 360 View: Essential Steps for a Successful Next-Gen Online Catalog Upgrade (Part 1 – System Selection)
- The lady in the photo probably isn’t reading a library book. SEO expert Trey Gordner offers fixes.
- New ABA Email Guidelines: How Can Lawyers Comply?
- Automatic Justice: Shaping the Legal Mind of Tomorrow
- Competitive Intelligence – A Selective Resource Guide – Updated June 2017
- Indispensable vs Important
LLRX Continuing Education Links – updated regularly
- The AALL Annual Meeting and Conference 2018 will be held in Baltimore, MD with John Waters as the Keynote speaker
- The AALL Annual Meeting and Conference, Austin, TX July 15-17, 2017
- AALL Washington eBulletin / July 2017
- Sunday, July 16 / 9-10:15 a.m. Austin Convention Center – Keynote Speaker: Bryan Stevenson, founder and executive director of the Equal Justice Initiative
- ALA Free webinar seeks to help libraries launch services for immigrants
- ALA New eCourse: Using Apps to Manage Information and Stay Organized
- CALI Distance Learning in Legal Education: Design, Delivery and Recommended Practices
- LLSDC – Directory of Federal Law Libraries in the D.C. Metropolitan Area (2008-2017, 38 p. – PDF) (Update)
LLRX.com® – the free web journal on law, technology and research for Librarians, Lawyers, Researchers, Academics, and Journalists.