Articles for May/June 2017
- A 360 View: Essential Steps for a Successful Next-Gen Online Catalog Upgrade (Part 1 – System Selection)
- The lady in the photo probably isn’t reading a library book. SEO expert Trey Gordner offers fixes.
- New ABA Email Guidelines: How Can Lawyers Comply?
- Automatic Justice: Shaping the Legal Mind of Tomorrow
- Competitive Intelligence – A Selective Resource Guide – Updated June 2017
- Indispensable vs Important
LLRX Continuing Education Links – updated regularly
- AI, Robot, by Lyonette Louis-Jacques.
- Critical Conversations about Social Justice, American Association of Law Libraries, May 22, 2017.
- ALA Annual Conference 2017, June 22-27, 2017. Chicago, IL
- Metadata Interest Group Meeting at ALA Annual 2017
- Privacy and Security: Getting Beyond the Fear and Hype, American Association of Law Libraries, June 21, 2017.
- Special Library Association Annual Conference, June 16-20, 2017. Phoenix, AZ.
- CALIcon17, June 15-16, Phoenix, AZ. Theme – The Changing Rhythm of Legal Education.
LLRX.com® – the free web journal on law, technology and research for Librarians, Lawyers, Researchers, Academics, and Journalists.